Wednesday, October 27, 2010

look me in the eye.

hey ! hey ! . guess what today I got Photoshop Cs2,  actually I purchased it. Hmm...I have to check on the google if its the latest version.... oh!! gosh Cs5 has arrived in the market and I am stuck Cs2,  :(
Its bad, you know I a, sad now.  :(

Anyways, now that you are here I won't bore you much so down to business.
The shopman who gave me this software was suffering from conjunctivitis (in the eyes, of course) Oh, I forgot to mention ,I was suffering from it too, few days weeks back.


We both had about 2 hour conversation,in which I desperately tried to bargain with the prices and understand the process to activate the thing.
Though all the time I tried my best not to look in his eyes (it can infect your eyes, if you do so) but then sometimes it became hard to keep my gaze off. Not that he had a striking pairs of eyes ;)
but the fact that by establishing an eye contact the words some how come how more efficiently or I should say that an eye contact forms a essential role in conveying your words. (you understood na ? )


Standing there in his shop I realized this fact (or whatever you may call it )


In our day to day life we tend to move around so many important things, remember smallest of words (or pretend to) but these small gestures do not make their mark (gosh ! what I am saying ).






Okay, I got a important point to note down today "eye contact is really essential for a interesting (or meaningful) face to face (I just remember of telephonic talks) conversations.
I will keep this in mind while I talk to a girl next time around  ;)  [after all I am 20 ] 


                                                              -------x--------


P.S-  those eyes are beautiful, aren't they..???
 

8 people noticed.:

WritingsForLife said...

its all in the eyes, isnt it? :-)

Insignia said...

Nice communication rule learnt. Better late than never. :-)

Anonymous said...

@ANurag You are learning a lot of thing buddy. And Eye contact is an important part of communication. It shows how much confident you are.And while talking with girls it's important too........
;)

Writer Abhilash said...

bhaai kahaan ho aajkal... dikh nahi rahe? naa hmare blog pe na apne blgo pe?

Shriti said...

haha! yesh :P

you have been tagged on my blog ^_^

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

damn these versions! i bought windows vista and windows 7 came up...

i bought iphone 4 and 5 came up!


and android too...


u need to look into the girl's eyeand connect with her (bull's eye aim ok?) trust me you'll have loads of gfs then
!!!

Anangkr said...

@ Raajii - I hope it is .. ;)

@Insignia - yup, learnt it .

@Vijay - thanks for the compliment.
yes, we sometime tend to lack this skill. I definitely agree with your point.

Anangkr said...

@ aPaRNa - hey,
aww !! you seem quite annoyed with the technology up gradation. ;)

Thanks for the tip,who knows this tool better than you girls. ;)
I will keep this in mind. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails