Friday, October 22, 2010

me myself and I. (2)

few points for today.


#1 - I didn't studied today, yesterday my dad went out of station.., so....  ;)


#2 - Star one has started a new soap "pyaar ki ek kahani " a.k.a  " Indian twilight." .Please if you are  ACTUALLY reading this post then don't dare to watch it, its absolutely ridiculous , nonsense. Acting is totally outdated.


#3 - I have a word or two for the directors -" if you  had invested at least 50 % effort to the direction rather than make up,accessories  and clothes, it would have been so nice."


#4 - by the way ,this crap airs on STaR ONE at 8.30 pm IST.


#5 - join me, in criticizing them.  ;)  .We would form a community here,  :D


#6 - I have created a blog on wordpress ,  " a rhymeless journey"   have a look at it.

#7 - I am feeling alone, may be because everyone out here has slept, its 1.10 am         :D .


#8 - Now, I am feeling sleepy too.  :(  .But have so much  work pending.....


#9 - It  rained yesterday, I some how managed to pen down 2 poems in the process.


#10 - you must be bored out here, na ?????


#11 -   wait, let me think of something funny...hmmmm....


#12 - it reminds  me of the comment, I got today of 'Insignia' .She had same reactions after observing my last post.


#13 - by the way She write some beautiful blogs, I wish I was as fluent as 
               her.Take a look ..here .


#14 - okay, 6 more to go....hmmm....


#15 - I am heavily addicted to novels, last month I added 6 more to the self. But I want more!!! addiction you know.  ^-^


#16 - I am missing my room mates from the college,  :(   our classes would resume from 24th of this month.


#17 - The title, is again used from Akon's song.


18 - okay,got a idea. I would suggest 1 song every time this post appears here, mainly or definitely english. (an idea can change your life.  ;)  )


19 - so, here goes this one " I HaVE a DREaM " by WESTLIFE  click  here.


20 - hope, you like it. do let me know what did you actually thought of my choice.  BYEEEE   :)






                                           ------x-------

8 people noticed.:

Chitranshi said...

Aah.. you have d grip to keep the readers wid u.. kudos!!
Cant believe i actually read all those 20 points.. lol :D

Insignia said...

Hahaha Those were some line items. Thanks for mentioning me in 2 of those :-)

I am glad you like my write-ups. Encourages me further :-)

Anangkr said...

@chitranshi - he, he... of cource my purpose was to make you readers smile a bit.

@Insignia - reading your blogs has been such a wonderful experience, the pleasure is all mine. :)

DiDo said...

I hate tht serial too... seriouslyy no head no tail... grr

see i joined u :P ....we'l form a gang criticize them so much tht they ban their own show :P

Unknown said...

wow...quite an eventful midnight spoiler there!

Anangkr said...

@dido - :D sure sure. that soap is totally waste of time.

@madhu- hmm...interestng observation of all. :)
welcome to my blog.

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

hey tell me the names of the novels u read


i am a novel addict too!!

Anangkr said...

@ aparna - theres no definite set of names, but yes romantic and relation related ones attract my attention.
its good to meet people with the same taste. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails