Monday, October 11, 2010

why do I love you.



11th oct, 2010.
    8.00 pm

It has been 3 months since I had heard your voice. The last time I came to see you, you just walked away sensing my presence .
Since the time you departed from my life, there  has been tears and emptiness all over. Don't know how I would continue living without you.
It's not that I have not made a move on, I did ,many-a-times.but I failed miserably and got back where I had started.There are so many boys out there, then why do I always keep thinking about you every time.Why do I see your face flashing on every other guy, why ?

I came to know from some friends that you are extremely happy living your life without me,flirting with every possible girl out in your college. This is what you had promised me all those years ? I know I have broken some from my side but kept the most important one of never leaving you. But you, you just gave away everything.
I had just asked one thing from you "be on my side" ,rest I would take care of. But I guess I was at all important for you.
I am living here like hell ,all these days are proving so difficult for me.
Winter has arrived and with it came the memories of yours, it was the time when you first came ti my house...whats the use of remembering all those days when they are no more ?
but I can't forget you, why don't you understand ? I just cant.

                                              I thought I had known you enough,
                                             but you proved me wrong.
                                               I am suffering for my mistake,
                                               but can't regret it now.

                                                you promised to be with me,
                                                but left me mid-way.
                                                It's all you cared with each passing day.?

                                            why did you changed so much?
                                              I miss you every single day,
                                             please come back to me,
                                              thats all I have to say.




she felt a sudden rush of adrenaline in her , tears kept flowing from the eyes as they turned red,. closing the diary
she prepared herself for the haunting night ahead.....






                                                               -----x------

4 people noticed.:

redchutni said...

i would suggest the protagonist to smile n let go...:)) everything that happens.happens for a good....:))

Anonymous said...

Well written Dude...

Keep Goin
:)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

heartfelt words.
blessings on love.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

hope to see you at our potluck tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails