Wednesday, November 3, 2010

no diwali this time around.

Diwali is just round the corner and when the all houses nearby are gearing up for this special day (which includes you guys too ) , cleaning every corner of the house, white washing and stuffs like that.

In between all these, theres a complete silence in my den.
Reason being the death of two  elder members of our family.
 What astonish me more is the fact that, I heard 1st time about them when their parting news was being delivered around.
I was little shocked to notice this, which is quite absurd.

Never the less, the lights would be little dim this time around and my father would also be absent. Specially when we had been celebrating it every year together, every member would arrive  on this very day irrespective of their work location. (which I am sure happens in  every Indian family !! , hmm... this is what I think )
May their soul rest in peace.


Okay, enough of the heavy , its Diwali time and I don't wanna spoil your mood { my followers list is already short, these senti phrases will only decrease my visitors   ;)  }

So, be happy because I am so, today I got two bars of chocolates
( 1 diary milk and 2nd Bournville  } wishing happy diwali to myself I gulped down both of them. Strangely my sis didn't fought with me over them. :(
She says "she not so fond of them NOW ", who cares I to just love  them :))

Okay, knowing that I am not capable of writing long posts I am putting a pause, HaPPY DIWaLI TO aLL MY REaDERS.

And in my case, I would be enjoying my days with  neighbors around.  ( I have to learn to operate that photo shop version as well, any advices ?? plus there had been delay of work around few other events as well. Jingle I  am sorry for the delay and my absence from all your entries, I would try to cover them up. Plus almost a week has passed and I haven't written any poem. )


                                                               ----------x---------


P.S -1. Diwali is my favorite festival .  :)
        2. I just added these smilies in my blog... cool na ???  :)


.

7 people noticed.:

Insignia said...

Just celebrate the spirit. Happy Diwali :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Anurag, Don't worry about the followers they will not leave your blog. And these things happen in life when we lost some one . And our Hindu Culture don't allow to celebrate Puja's and other ceremonies.
But cheer Up boy ....
:)

Unknown said...

aww.thats fine..diwali is all about being happy and spreading cheer.Nothing is stopping u from that..

ill make u happier by adding myself on ur blogger..:) :)

redchutni said...

u r not d only one dear... there r many ppl who do not celebrate coz of different reasons..but do enjoy d day n may d souls rest in peace...

P.S-1. try to make some one happy dat day who actually needs happiness! god bless u all:)

2. smilies are good!

Anangkr said...

@Insignia - happy diwali :)

@vijay - thanks for support. :)

@madhu - ah, you act certainly brought a smile here. thanks for everything. :)

Anangkr said...

@redchutni -
I am very well aware of that fact :)>-

I would certainly follow your advice.
thanks for stopping by. :)

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

happy diwali!

mourn the sad demise of ur elders...

nevertheless...cheer up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails