Sunday, October 10, 2010

sun SIGN.

Calvin -    hey dude, what are you up to ?
  me -       hmm..was thinking about writing a poem, so that I can post it on Jingle poetry .
Calvin -    Ah ! you are always writing something or other....by the way who is this "JINGLE" ??            
                 some bell or something ???


   me -      leave it you won't understand, its for poets and I don't think you are one. 
Calvin -   whatever !!   see what I got today.     *smiles all over the face*


    me -     what is it ?
Calvin -  I brought the autograph of sun.     
          
             * smile again *


    me -    WHaT ?????  you can't do that.
Calvin -  why ?


   me -   because the sun is very hot.    


  * leaves the fact that it doesn't have a hand *


Calvin - but I have got it.


   me -    show me...


I took the paper and....


    me -     Calvin !!!!! these are zodiac signs.  
Calvin - so?? they are Sun SIGN at the first place.



                                                                     ------x-------


                                             prompted for Lots of Laughter.


                                                            
                                                   



5 people noticed.:

Ramesh Sood said...

Very beautiful.. you made me laugh..

Jingle said...

cute conversations.
well done!

Shriti said...

hehe cute ^_^

Anangkr said...

@ Ramesh - :D I am glad you liked it
sir.

@jingle - thanks, I am trying to
learn some new stuff,this
being one of them.

@ chocolate girl - ^-^ .thanks dear.

redchutni said...

it is gud n funny too but try to b more witty or funnier d next time...as it was ur first attempt its commendable..keep it up boy...;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails