Friday, October 1, 2010

don't leave me alone.


                                                             take me along,
                                                         before you walk out of the wall.
                                                         This loneliness is heartening,
                                                         and I don't wanna fall apart.


                                                         Hand in hand we make a complete picture,
                                                          hold me tight before I collapse,
                                                        by the drop of the liquor.


                                                   It aches to see you devise...
                                                    and I wanna commit to you,
                                             before you make the move out of my sight.


                                                   Take my hand and walk in the streets...
                                                      let me be close to you,
                                                  just walk with me,till the sun opt to cease.




                                                                  
                                                                   --x--

6 people noticed.:

Shriti said...

awww thats so cute

loved it :)

Insignia said...

Wow! Superb! Its so touching and so deep.

Anangkr said...

@chocolate lover - thanks. ^-^

@insignia - hope I am standing up to your advices. :)

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

very touching....sweet lines a girl/boy longs to hear from her sweetheart

Anangkr said...

@aparna -

thanks for appreciation.
yes, these parting words when conveyed have a magical effect.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails