Saturday, October 9, 2010

rendezvous in the moon light.



the inaugural paces of their lives,
that they took together
turned their love forever.

hand in hand they reached the top,
but their eyes  folded blind.

they laughed ,they smiled
but never had the courage to turn the tide.

of what they felt had never struck them before
after all it was love and it surely touched their soul.

it was just the beginning of a new dusk,
and the night brought them closer...
they saw each other and the distance was over.

sprouts did came of the seed they had sown together,
the initial moments were tighter...
after all it was love and they had lost themselves forever.

the wind changed to quite rain over the faded moon light,
and their heart full of springs.
they wanted to fly as if they had their wings.

the meeting was small but they never realized ,
how much they would cry when the stars bid them good bye.

with the memories of each other in their mind,
they reached their shelter.
with no regret in their hearts,
after all it was their decision which changed their love forever.

                                                                     -----x-------



prompted for   romantic room

7 people noticed.:

Victoria said...

Nice poetry, Anurag...new beginning expressed with hope and romance.

Jingle said...

a true sense of romance,
well done!

Someone is Special said...

Anurag,

This is truly romantic.. I will consider this for romantic room #2.. Between if you feel some other posts do vote for that in Room for Romance..

Thanks for the support..

--Someone Is Special--

Anangkr said...

@victoria - welcome to my blog mad'm.
I am glad you liked my
work.
thanks for the visit.

@jingle - thanks :)

@S.I.S - oh, its a honor to me,I am
all smiles you choose me.
ya, will definitely look
for others around. thanks.

redchutni said...

great sense of completeness anurag...i truly adore u for such a master piece..

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anangkr said...

@anonymous - hey there.

Welcome to my blog.It would have been nice of you if your mail address and name was provided here,i tried to contact you but the language seems to be the barrier.
I am glad my work helped you.
Your comment was addressed to the spam,which caused the delay in the response.
Yup,i do have more on this subject,contact me through the email given in my profile. I would love to hear more from you.

Your english is quite good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails