Wednesday, July 28, 2010

bheegi billi news.

chahoon banna rock star....
rehna na chahoon bekar..

par, haath pair jab bhi maroon.
baan jata hoon main khud hi shikar...

these were the words of so called 'BhEEGI BILLI' .and I completely agree with him. :D
poor billi.
but I did got a chance to interact with him before the start of his new show.
heres what 'BHEEGI BILLI ' had to say about himself

hi,
main hoon bheegi billi. they named me, college mein.I have few friends, my guitar and my phatti-kismat.
Dono have been with me at each step of my life.My dear friend phatti- kismat has been very loyal to me.
I have no one to express my felings to excepy my guitar. I sing all my worries to it. My shattered sapna of becoming a guitarist, bad at studies ,unsuccessful in love, unromantic life, everything is ab a tragic song.
But nothing can stop me from singing.So, catch me with a tune in the mouth and tear in the eye.....

{I had to stop him in between otherwise he didn't had any intentions to stop.}
sure we would be catching more of you Bheegi Billi and ofcorse your songs....


But these days 9 X m have given him a new job or I should say one more job.
that is our BILLI is hosting its own show called "BHEEGI BILLI NEWS " or in short BBN.
It covers few interesting news from bollywood,which I am sure you would not find anywhere else... ;)

do, stop by the channel to catch it.




Theres another contest going on 9Xm  " KYA BADSHAH BHAI BANEGA BHAI "
Its promo is also very nice.






P.s- when you have nothing to do all day, these silly things tend to  give you so much interest...


source- 9 X m (haq se)

0 people noticed.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails