Monday, July 12, 2010

the rain.

few  [20] things I noticed today.

1. I cant believe when I woke up this morning it was
     still 8.15 . how did I got up so early.??

2. I had to arrange tickets for my calcutta trip.[ that
    was the reason of my early call. ;) ]

3. it started raining when I was returning back,but
    didnt hid myslf, instead  kept walking [enjoying
    every bit of the drop]. a habbit a lost frnd of me
    gave away as a gift to me.
    [I wish you could hear, I dont fear of rain anymore]

4. and my god! it did said I kinda enjoy rains but that
    doesnt means it shud rain all day. * sigh* :( . yah!
    it kept raining till it was dark. :(

5. but me n my frnds still went out...who gives a damn about
     its raining or not...*the show must go on*  ...
     we enjoyd every bit of it. :D

6. out of nowhere we were caught by few cops. :(
     [ were 3 persons on same bike ;) ] while I was
     fearing like hell, the other 2 found it a some kinda
       joke *ahh*
     they hid their faces while laughing *I wonder wat
     cops wud have  done,if they'd noticed this.
     we were left in a few min though. *a huge relief*

7. and when we were grouping together after that incident,
    they made fun of me ,they said I was fearing like a baby.. :(

8. we wonderd here n there.....but yes, the rain was acompanying
    us everywhere.....it hardly mattered to us though. ;)

9. the topic is again taken from one of  akon's song. ;)

10. met a frnd today after a long gap.....but she didnt recogenised
      me at the first site...  :(

11. my computer is surrounded by dust....all over...in fact theres a
      layer on the screen as well....feel too lazy to clean it.   ;)

12. I love reading n writing blogs....^.^

13. have gone out of stuff alredy n its still 13th *sigh*

14. what next..??? *hmm..*

15. I think I got some money today...  :D *yeah* .. finally some weight
      in my pocket.

16. feeling sleepy... :|

17. *hey* I just saw a movie { pyaar to hona hi tha}.
        after a long time, i got to see that.

18. titanic was also showing today....

19. someone praised my works today.. *smiles*    ^-^ .

20. ok, over *relief* . good night   :)))

3 people noticed.:

redchutni said...

hey u writin too well n should go on...;)

Shriti said...

hehe! nice post ^^

keep blogging
^^

Anangkr said...

@chocolate lover, R.C -thams for your support. ^-^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails