Monday, July 12, 2010

its not over.

sitting inside all alone..
I have nobody to wipe off my tears,
I have nobody to say "I am there".

I face the reality and truth now...
everyone have their own lives...
and nobody cares for,
other than themselves.

I had decided to quit,
seemed everything was over.
But when I looked around..
there were still some hands,
waiting for me.

some dreams are incomplete,
some dreams are yet to be seen....
And some battles are still,
left to be fought.

I have more in myself..
than what I believed.
I have my friends and family...
and thats what all I need..

3 people noticed.:

redchutni said...

i truely like d spirit....n jus keep goin boy.....world is all urs...

redchutni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anangkr said...

hey, R.c [ur name is 2 big to write,my hands are paining.so the shorter versions ;) ]

ur other comment contained the same stuff as abv[u remembr this short form.???]
and I dont know how it got deleted.

thnks for the support. :)

^.^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails