Wednesday, July 7, 2010

to the lost love



for the last 3 years spend together,
your love gave me
what I longed forever...

the bonding that we shared,
the emotions ,the respect and care..
the truth and purity in our relation
was not to be seen even in the glassware.

your love made me shine,
even in the dark patches of night.
Having you on my side,
was always  the brightest part of my life.

the happiness and cries
that we took together...
made our love all more deeper.

leaped in my mind,
slept with a rare delight
your letters ,gifts and love at my side.
my thoughts were rather edged,
when I was in my prime..
to tears and blood I was pledged..

seasons went passing by..
never I did forgot the smile(till today.)
that blew me side to side..
in the tower ever so high.

embracing all the memories,
for they makes me remember of you.
dreams never come true,
but you made me realize they do.

dreaming of you every night,
smiling at every thought of yours,
even if they makes me sad.
what else can I do...
for making you love like a mad.

2 people noticed.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails