Tuesday, August 3, 2010

stuck again...





when I was around 5-6 years old,people around me used to ask " what do you want to become when you grow up ?"
and I used to get stuck with this question. Perhaps too busy in making some mud castle....  :D

when I was like 10-11 they asked again.....to this my classmates or kids in my surrounding answered things like doctors , engineers ,astronauts ,....and again there I was stuck with no answer .my father used to say "he would become a engineer."
Then I wondered "why my father wants me to become a engineer, what pride I would get in driving a engine of a train ?"
 * yes, that was my defination of 'engineer' * ;)  you can't blame me for that.  ^-^

some year later I came up with a answer "artist" I had a great interest in it and my work was being appreciated by fellow mates as well.
but soon this dream was shattered as now I wanted to become a cricketer... but to my luck I  had a rough phase dealing with it.
So, back again to my father's dream..

following his dream I was sent away from home in Xth to crack so called IIT-JEE.

*Then I didn't even knew what was even its full form. *

Never the less the decision was made and I had to follow it. So, I went with the flow like several others.

After 2 years to no surprise I was not even close to event of achieving it. Though some other exams were held on.

Now that I am in college and on the verge of starting my engineering career I ask this question to my self,
"do I really want this ??"
the answer to this question is a big NO.

then comes this question "what do I really want ??"
ans- I don't know.


but I am confused "what  would I do now ? "
ans- just explore the world,enjoy everything around you....not everyone finds a way so early in his life *I am really joking now*  :D
 may be I would figure a like to machines....or end up writing books like several other engineers..... ;)

who the hell knows whats in store for anyone....as of now I just want to write a poem.....its has been days since I wrote the last one.

and I completely agree with this kid...  :D

0 people noticed.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails