Friday, February 17, 2012

mind of an entrepreneur..


The clock says 10.30 but I am in no mood to sleep. Facing yet another problem with my server, they just keep giving me the same excuses over and over. I feel if they had invested more on improving their services rather than placing ads all over the web, things would have been much better. I am just fed up with this Indian Hosting company. I will be going for a refund tomorrow. 


College is becoming difficult to tackle, with all the class tests lined up in the next week I wonder how I will be managing time to study for them. Especially when I am glued to my laptop half of the time I spend at my room.
Earlier in the day I gave a presentation of my company, the guest was a senior person from DCT (Department of Science and Technology).

He had presented some slide on IP (Intellectual Property rights). But more than 90% of the things were known to me, courtesy to the event at IIT Kharagpur. That man from F.I.C.C.I was much better than the person I met today. The difference between a government employee and a n.govern. could be seen with these examples.

Currently I am tackling with the business issues regarding open source softwares. One of the services of included in my company “epilier”.
We are tackling severe man-power and financial crisis at our end. I and my partner are doing things which could be easily handled by 4 persons. Perhaps this is called entrepreneurship,problems at every corner. 



And as a hardcore entrepreneur I will not bow down to them.

0 people noticed.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails