Saturday, February 18, 2012

18th feb, 2012.


This date 18th has a certain reminder attached with it. Sometimes out of the blues it strikes me ‘how passionate I used to be, every month for it’. 
Things have changed now to a extent. But I cannot get rid of my past, no one can. I try my best to avoid it.

image credits here


Sometimes I wish I didn’t had to do that, life is full of tensions and stuff. It would have certainly made my life a less complicated.

There was a DJ night in the college, my friends attended it. But as usual I preferred my desk and chair combination. I have a totally messed up social life or maybe I have created this mess. I was never popular among friends and my present life sync perfectly with the past.

Some say college days are undoubtedly the best ones in a student life, not for me.    

1 people noticed.:

Vijay Rajput said...

I don't wanna give you a suggestion but want to share one thing.
College life is the best time to make friends and also foes ;).

Whenever i meet with my college buddies we enjoy a lot even there is some differences between us.
but we forget all that stupidty that we have done earlier.

Hope you will start mingling with your college guys and will enjoy your life...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails