Friday, February 10, 2012

Forgiving the past



It’s been a year that I had walked away, leaving almost every trail of my past behind. One string was attached though, but with time it also faded away. I never wanted it to, but life puts you on such platforms where you have got nothing to choose. I would be forever thankful to that person for the support, I got in times when there was no ray of light; pitch darkness. It was for your nuisance friendship that I had smiled even in those tough times.

 Leaving all your past is never easy; deliberately avoiding everyone. It is a thing of the past now, nobody remembers me anymore. I am glad!

Image credits here


But it’s you whom I cannot get over. No matter how far I run away, you will still manage to haunt me. I tried getting back to you, but you proved me again that I am a fool.

Yes, my nuisance friend was correct. Only if I had full control over my senses I would be able be delete images of you from every tiny bit of my memory. I sometimes wonder how someone can be so tough; absolutely ruthless to every human emotion, merciless.

But I will forever be at the receiving end; I always was. You will never understand what my feelings are.

But there are times when I cannot stand upto my resolution. I will never win over you; in the core I know, I don’t want to. You are the only memory that will continue to wreck me. It seems remembering you was easier than forgetting.

Happy Valentine.

0 people noticed.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails