Thursday, December 1, 2011

a moment with you....


I saw her again, distant, beyond my reach, but close enough to remember her fragrance. Early in the morning, close enough to hear chuckle, feel her touch but not enough to leave an imprint.

A medium of channel beyond the towers and web of modern connections, which flows through one way and strong enough to shorten miles of distance in between.

At the end of which, it left old yet unforgettable chapters of love,showcasing slides in front of the eyes, beyond a click of the mouse, fresh enough to present every tiny detail and strong enough to shiver my soul from inside.

I wish I could have captured that glimpse, just like every other pic of her but it was too short to be captured and too weak to relive again.

All above it, I lived a moment with her, without her permission and beyond the curious eyes of the world. 

Far from restrictions and rules, yet close enough to get featured in my journal......

I miss you.

.

1 people noticed.:

WritingsForLife said...

Aww... that is so so sweet. Sigh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails