Thursday, December 8, 2011

Musings of a drunken girl.







drunk she was,
uttering twaddle from the start.

.
abusing her roommate
with frustrated and disgusting tone,
threatening to kill her today.
.

With few days to go,
waiting zealous for her mate to arrive.
Dreaming about him everyday,
hugging, with her arms stretched wide.
" with a week with him !!
dude, I am already on cloud nine "
.


assuring me, our friendship
would survive, breathing heavily...
even if the situations are turned futile.


The vodka shots are weaving their sorcery,
for her voice, gradually losing its intensity.
.
" Of the roads ahead,
you would find a suitable match.
Perhaps, I would only be omitted,
for my innocence and left behind. "
.

Amending her tone, she continued...
"you do value our friendship
or else we won't be here discussing.
You are my favorite,
let this friendship last,
even if it had a wavy start."


.
P.S-  written after a friend of mine called me in a drunken condition and kept reminding me of our friendship.

0 people noticed.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails