Monday, December 12, 2011

emotional burst....



Whenever I say I am happily settled in my life something or other happens and everything breaks into pieces.  One time was bearable; two times Ok I have a bad luck but again!

Two years three friends lost, countless number of contacts broken (intentionally) I thought life was hard on me but now I think it’s me who is unacceptable.

As I scrip down on the keypads with my roommate snoring away in the corner at two in the morning to one in particular, I wanna express my feelings for them.
To all those lost relations and to the one I lost today…



I was naïve, dumb and shy,
For your grace. I have climbed this mountain,
As several highs and lows proved futile.

It’s your grace,
I am scribbling these lines on paper.
 I still remember how I used to dread The English literature.

Some say I am talented,
Some say I am a writer.
Little do they know, you are the reasons,
Behind every scene and picture.

image credits  here

I miss you all....

3 people noticed.:

Someone is Special said...

that's sad.. once or twice people can stay smiling but this is sad... I wish that person should come back to you soon...

Someone is Special

Aishwarya said...

Whenever somebody enters or walks out of our life, they bring around sudden change and immense learning.

I wish you continue to garner those learning's, and fall even deeper in love with the English literature :P

Nice post:)

Anangkr said...

@ S.I.S - I appreciate your concern. :)

@Aishwarya - yes, all these helps us to learn. thanks. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails