Wednesday, November 30, 2011

making your mark.


It's been long since I poured some meaningful sentences here. Apparently it's been long since I read some good post on bloggers; it may be showcased this way that “good posts were neglected by me".

I have subscribed to many blogs either through wordpress or e-mails (not to forget blogger) .But these days I seldom go through them.

Ever since this entrepreneur thing invaded my mind, it has striped out my interest in reading.

Coming back to the title, I read a post today ( I have been following her posts since my starting days). The thing is I have never commented on her blog, it’s not like I don’t like reading them but I never found a thing to comment on. Those posts have everything, and I don’t wanna share something that is already written or write something that will spoil it.


There had been many other cases where I moved forward without making my mark, but there are cases when I can’t control myself from scribbling few words.

The most important thing being: comments or no comments they never stop…And a blogger should never feed upon these.

 .

1 people noticed.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails