Saturday, November 6, 2010

All that I need....

hey there, I have been tagged again and this time by Shriti.
And  the tag seems quite interesting. B-)  So lets start....



:Rules:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, IPOD etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS...
....


1. If someone asks you, “are you okay ? ?” you say:
Man tarap jaye,jiya dharak jaye... , HImesh  =))

2. How would you describe yourself ?
Tere liye..jhuumo diwana bankar tere liye   'Prince'  :O


3. What do you like in a guy/girl ?
Oo meri jaan.... 'Tum mile '  (sounds weird !!! )


4. How do you feel today ?
I love the way you love me....  'Boyzone'  ( but to whom 8->


5. What is your life’s purpose ?
Ishq jaise hai ek aandhi.... ' Main ho naa'  
(If this is what my life's purpose is, then one day  I would definitely blow away in that storm   x_x


6. What’s your motto ?
Dard e tanhai..... 'JASHNN'   (wow !! tanhai is OK, but dard ??  x(


7. What do your friends think of you ?
tIRED OF BEING SORRY..... 'Enrique'   (hmm  :???


8. What do your parents think of you?
Say it.... 'Enrique'   ( WHaT  :-??


9. What do you think of often ?
CHaR  dino ka pyaar oo rabba...lambi judai.....  'Jannat'  (oho..I never knew that :))


10. What is 2 + 2 ?
everyday I love you....  'Boyzone'  (okay I like maths but not every day  :B


11. What do you think of your best friend ?
Kuch iss tarah....  'Atif'    (kiss tarah.. ? )


12. What is your life story ?
Ready to love again....  'Lady Antebellum '   ( let me fall in love 1st  :P



13. What do you want to be when you grow up ?
Me myself and I....  'Akon '  (good good,perfect answer )


14. What do you think when you see the person you like ?
Dhan te nan....  'Kaminey'    :))  I like it. !!!



15. What will you dance to at your wedding 4th anniversary?
Kurbaan hua....  'Kurbaan'   ( wow !! I wonder if it would worth.. ??  :?:


16. What will they play at your funeral ?
The rain.....  'Akon'      (hmmm...  :I


17. What is your hobby/interest ?
on top of you....  'Enrique'   (sounds absurd )


18. What is your biggest fear ?
Do you know, Do you know ? ...  'Enrique'   (how would you know   :))


19. What is your biggest secret ?
Birthmark..... 'Akon'   :o


20. What do you want right now ?
Gori teri aakhen.... 'lucky ali'   (now I sound like some despo !!! :-L


21. What do you think of your friends?
Khuda jane.....  'Bachna Ae haseeno'   (yeah, he would only know )


22. When you want to rush to the toilet, what do you think ?
soleda,why did you leave me..?  'Enrique'    (who is she??  ;))


23. Person you hate the most is in front of you, what will you tell the person ?
Ring my bells....'Enrique'    ( I don't wanna  here this  %-(


24. You have just won a lottery. What will you sing ?
Kyun,phulon ke rang urr gaye...  'kambakkht ishq '  
(lottery se phulon ka kya rishta,this reminds of another song "ye rishta kya kehlata hai... " 


25. What will you post this as?
All that I need.  .... 'Boyzone'   ( sounds goood ).




oh !! #:-S that was long, but I enjoyed it. Thanks SHRITI. 

Now I wanna tag  Chitranshi , InsigniaZave ,Vij@y , Redchutni .

Hope you guys enjoy this ride, do send me your views. :)





------x-----












  

5 people noticed.:

Zave said...

Awesome tag man!
I have taken mine as well.
It was hilarious.

Insignia said...

Aaahhh its insanely funny.

Thanks for tagging me. I shall take it up.

Anonymous said...

Hey anurag thanks for tagging me it was real fun writing the post.
:)

Chitranshi said...

Ride was fun.. Check it out
http://chitranshibansal.blogspot.com/2010/11/as-long-as-you-love-me.html :)

Writing Buddha said...

Your tag reached me too .. via Vijay .... Read my musical blog -
http://www.bloggerabhilash.info/2010/11/musical-answers-to-funny-questions_15.html

and where r u buddy? I am missing you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails