Saturday, August 28, 2010

college days..

it has been about a month since I joined my college and I had experienced a mixed bag of feelings... 

1st things first,   I (or rather we) were fortunate enough that we weren't ragged by our seniors...though small intro sessions did take place. But you gotta expect these in any college.

the classes began and I figured all our teachers borrrringggg...  yes! I had to use few additional words to express my feelings... ;)
looking at the brighter side, I got the way  to pass their classes. I am posting down a day of hectic torture session.




the boring lectures and classes..
makes me insane with time,
I wish there was a way,
they could make me remember
of the sweet bottle of wine.

the resistances and circuit..
flow over my head..
I wish to pen down,
some more thoughts with my black lead.

the watch had stopped working..
the shoulders dropping ,
I wish to make a move..
I wish I could clear my way out.


as I was writing this so called  short poem, my friend was busy with something else..... which happens to be this...

4 people noticed.:

Anonymous said...

when i was in college, sumthing same i felt but now i have realised that those r really best days of my life.
Enjoy it.

Shriti said...

hahaha loved the poem and that drawing XD

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged check mine blog.....

Anangkr said...

@ vijay- ya,it feels sometime.and yes,i m enjoying my life here. :-).

@chocolate girl- glad,you liked them :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails