Saturday, August 28, 2010

miss you...


wondering across the net I ended up on a music album by westlife, its a old group of singers and I wonder why didn't I noticed it earlier.
never the less, this is the song I like the most




I can’t see, I just can’t breathe,
When the shadows are all over me.
Don’t wanna be a fool in your eyes…
Cause what we’d was based on lies….
And when the love seems to fade away,
Listen to me hear what I say.
I don’t wanna feel the way that I do,
I just wanna live right here with you,
I don’t wanna see, see us apart,
I just wanna see straight from my heart….. I miss you.

What would it take, for you to see?
To make you understand that I always believe...
You and I can make it through and
I still know I can get over you,
Cause when the love seems to fade away…
Listen to me hear what I say….

I don’t wanna see, see us apart…
I just wanna feel straight from my heart…

Oh baby me I miss you…. I do.....


0 people noticed.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails