Sunday, August 22, 2010

My life (without you.)



 gone are those days...
when we used to sing together,
and cherish every moments
as if they belonged to us forever.

standing here alone,I feel your absence ,
half of my day passes away,
with me not in my senses.

Dreaming about your return,
I was proven wrong.

With each setting sun,
my mind took a huge turn around.

Nights seems more taunting,
when your images are all over me.
in my memories you seem so near,
but when I open my eyes,
why do you always disappear.?

The last few days had been the worse,
and my life seems to be giving me a strange curse.

Don't know for how long I have to savour them,
these are all, I have got with me
which makes me remember of everything,
we did together once.

days spend with you,
were the best ones of my life.
Every moments talkking to you
relieved the pain given to me by divine.

0 people noticed.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails