Sunday, July 3, 2011

let it b unnamed .!


Sometimes need of a person is felt when they set a distance (well, it’s a repeated line, you will find anywhere!!)

The fact that I mean to convey is: they have very little significance or their role is never written in bold letters on your life canvas and like a catalyst they activates your journey of life (in a silent way!)
 But a time comes when you start sensing their absence around; especially when you have no one to lend out an ear.
One may call me selfish, but  we are social beings, depended on each other and sometimes I guess it’s good to be a little selfish..!!


Today I read a blog about relationships and there about , will like to mention some lines from it --  “ In a life of turbulence, when a person's presence can you give a momentary happiness, does it matter if that person is truly and wholly devoted to you or not? That moment gives you energy? Yeah? Then why not relish that and leave the rest unperturbed?   “

These lines just touched me, the moment I looked.
 The blogger is fabulous, my best among the blog-o-sphere, she keeps surprising me with her writings skills and the range of topics she pours her hand on.



I am naming this post with a title, my friend selected in one of the blogs , hope you return soon and the purpose of your visit will end on a good note.

3 people noticed.:

Shriti said...

Yeah, sometimes we have to be selfish. We cannot live all alone.

Anonymous said...

thinking of living alone, scares me

Insignia said...

:-)

That momentary energy you get out of a loved one's moment of presence can take you along for the rest of your life

Take care :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails