Thursday, July 21, 2011

me myself and I





Currently I am stuck in  a dilemmatic situation, what to do and what not. Sometimes it’s (or may be always) good to be engaged in different work. One of friend got himself enrolled in a part time job, having been bored to death earlier, he is doing good now,busy from 6 a.m to 7p.m.

The problem with me here, is that all my activities all important, and they make up to the priorities list. I just can't follow all of them. 
Ah! I wanted to use these holidays smartly this time around but I am not doing so. Engulfed in previous memories, fighting a battle within myself, deciding what to do and ending up with nothing at all, useless TV shows….and what not.
And look today India-England test series is starting as well, just perfect! Now I am gonna sit all evening watching those matches and write a bit about them .

The fact is I ruined my holidays, yet again! Kudos to me. Well, should I congratulate myself? Gosh I didn’t worked on my body either, I am growing fat day by day, just sitting, typing and staring at the screen, such a lazy fellow! I hate myself.




That reminds me of a word I learned few months ago “procrastination”, the first time I saw it, I was like “why people use just big words? Opened up the dictionary and searched fir it (yeah, like a school kid, the fact is I am weak with words and spellings) and voila! It's meaning is so simple, didn’t expected that! 
Well, I learned a new word, end of the story.

Earlier, (or may be till today) I get my tales edited by my friend(s), for some loop holes. Sounds strange but I need that. 
And the best part(or may be the worst) is that the concerned person(s) never looked at the published post.
I call them my editor(s) !!


Plastic bags are banned here, the citizens are facing few problems but it's for the good. Let's see for how long it will prevail.
Earlier I used to think all Bengalis have originated from W.bengal, but few days ago one of my friends proved my theory wrong.


Nothing more to add up.!!  :)


.

3 people noticed.:

Anonymous said...

hmm you r start living a life of Engineering student.
While we have work we put all our efforts.
While we have spare time we waste it lazily, postponing things , lil confused, sometime more.
One universal suggestion enjoy your 4yrs of éngg. U will never regret and also focus oñ what you want to be.

Writing Buddha said...

Happy to see the variety of topics in a single post.

Anangkr said...

@Vij@y - I know what you are talking about, I have my goals clear about future.

@Abhi - I started with one thing but ended up with several other topics.brain isn't functioned properly.! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails