Tuesday, June 28, 2011

confessions of a bleeding heart...(2)



.

No matter how much I achieve in life, no matter how much I enjoy ,there will always be one such moment every day, when I will miss you.

In my sorrow and happy hours,
Your voice will echo,
in my head.
Like a bell in the tower.

Surrounded by many around but the air; with the memories of yours, always engulfs me.As if it was made to hurt me, to make me realize your absence. But the problem is, you will never know them . Your absence will haunt me but my words will never reach you.



The way you hurted me, the way you crushed my emotions mercilessly, the way you made me cry over and over again, I will never show myself in front of you.
I don’t know it’s a punishment I am imposing on you or on myself; perhaps I know the answer. But I can’t help it, every single thing I do, it is one way or other related to you or I should say it starts with you.

This habit of writing was a token of your love and company, I wish I could have showed you all these when you were with me. 
 Few days before I tried of not writing anything related with you, and then I realized how incomplete my life is without your name in it. Even if one counts the number of “YOU” here, it would give some kind of picture. A picture which has your name printed over and over again.!!

Even my best poems and stories are related to you.

They say time heals every injury that can't be seen, but no matter what happens in my life I will forever hate you and perhaps love you even more.


  Trying to get over you, I failed in my attempt.
                                                              Deep in my heart
 I remember you with each passing scent.


                         Listen to me, listen to me for once what I want to say,
                           You are my life; please don't leave me this way.
.




2 people noticed.:

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Forget and forgive...

:)
Take care.

Insignia said...

This too shall pass :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails