Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Indian Blogs.





I am feeling a little of awkward as I run through the keyboard, searching for my next appropriate set of words. I think these set of things are required and I might believe them to be  healthy and encouraging, considering  it might come at a time when one is feeling all time low.!

Ah! Here it is: my blog has been selected among best Indian Blogs, 2nd time around. Earlier Blog Junta nominated me among The Best Blogs for 2010, in February. When they Summarized  the whole year of blogging in an survey. I had been categorized under the tag "blogging". BEST OF INDIAN BLOGOSPHERE 2010 POLLS


This time around the excitement is much more, as my name features among some top ranked authors like Rashmi Bansal and Abhijit Bhaduri and bloggers, which includes my favorites B Log (Insignia), and youth curry-Insight on Indian Youth (Rashmi Bansal).

 The mere presence of my name among them brought a 500 watt smile on my face. Though I didn’t manage to collect any special tag but still I will cherish this little success of mine with open arms.

Apart from the above mentioed persons some other Blogs that I recognize and  follow are:

Neha's blog ( Neha )  - Although she updates her blog occasionally and I never comment on them, but she writes them in a friendly way. The most impressive thing that I like is her little resume (or whatever one may call) in her “about me” section.

- Chocolaty Lover ( A naive beneath the star) – She is teenager and pours out her heart in this blog, everything from school, friendship….a excellent poet( I MUST ADD) ,her posts are quite humorous and I enjoy reading them.


Both of them are categorized under Personal musings; sharing experiences; family.


You can visit the site containing the names of all featured bloggers Indian top blogs.

the other necessary details regarding the rules and directory, you can follow their blog page indian top blogs


2 people noticed.:

Writing Buddha said...

cool. congrats.

Insignia said...

Congrats :)

I personally dont believe in these ranking systems; considering the fact that you do not know what parameters they take into account.

But blogging has been a good experience for me; and I have met few good people :)

Thanks and congrats again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails