Saturday, July 16, 2011

The saga of movies..



Half of the blogger world is flooded with Harry Potter news: “my world ends with Harry”, “it’s not the end”, and “the saga will be alive”… and what not! {Again, no harsh feelings against them} .But folks it’s just a series of movies!!


Personally I have also been following Harry Potter, ever since I saw its first part on POGO. And it has undoubtedly been a wonderful journey that kept lakhs of fans on their toes at every release.
Though I haven’t led my hands on any of its books {the size of them still frightens me} but one can call me a H.P fan too. !! ;)

Apart from H.P series, I like Transformers, Twilight, Pirates of Carrabian and Spiderman. And as the H.P series came to a halt, humor says it was the transformers released lately!



 Now that upsets me. It has been a little more than a year since I had started following it. But it had been among my favorite. To say the least, I have watched each part > 10 times and I am ready for more.

After Transformers comes Twilight saga, Oh! Mine, I am a hard core fan of this one. The thick volumes of Stephenie Meyer books doesn’t bother me either. The fourth part will be arriving this November. The action and romance keeps on increasing with part and the characters played by the film stars are wonderful as well. 


The chemistry between Bella and Edward has been beautifully expressed and described in her books, though the movies always fail short to present the whole chapters of the book but still I would say they did pity decent work to intrude us.

I have not seen Pirates of Caribbean yet, I mean the 4th part. The first 3 were heavily addicted and they were worth watching. The 4th one didn’t excite me much; the couple in it was removed. “Jack sparrow” is still running high in it, though!!

Spiderman bought excitement when it first arrived on the screens, but having been through all the episodes of its cartoon, there isn’t much left, which I don’t know about that flying creature.

That pity much summons up everything, hope there would be more of such intruing sagas of movies in the future as well.

                  .

1 people noticed.:

Writing Buddha said...

I dont understand English movies so no knowledge abt them. haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails