Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Me, myself and I (4)


1. I am relaxing nowadays, free from tension !

2. But sometimes, rest can transform into boredom; excess of everything is bad.

3. I feel like the character of Home Alone; I am alone in my house too.

4. But the problem is – there’s no thief here and IT ISNT WINTER !!!!

5. And besides I am not a child, that movie seems boring now. See what age does to a person !

6. I used to love it as a kid.  :|

7. That Delhi Belly’s song is always on my mind… Bhag bhag D.k bose D.k Bose…

8. Why am I singing that song???...... Bhaiya I don’t have a clue.

9. there is plenty of everything in my life right now… too many novels, too many movies, plenty of blogs and fiction to be read , there are India –Indies matches , too much music , poems , sleep ,food …….

10. Ah, maybe I should make a time table !! Hmm…..

11. Uff ! Is garmi ne kar diya mujhe… penchar….penchar penchar..!!

12. Another Delhi Belly song. I am going nuts about it.

13. I can now make out how my mom manages the house…!!

14. That reminds me, I have to water the plants too... My father always ask me about them, whenever he calls.

15. I have started writing Hindi poems as well  !!

16. I have to wash clothes too…...!!

17. Living alone can be so much pain; don’t know how that kid in that movie had managed.

18. I made mango sake yesterday.

19. Transformer is releasing this JUNE; I am damn excited about it. Not to mention about X-MEN, But they have changed the characters, the previous ones were nice.

20. Okay, over much to your pleasure and of course mine, I will catch one last glimpse of "bhag bhag D.k Bose...."


BYEE….



.

1 people noticed.:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes It happen............

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails