Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the incomplete story.(2)

Aryan and Udita were in love with each other, Love as seen in plays, as pure and intense as it ever could be.Both of them wanted to get married one day, nothing could ever stop them from loving each other.

But fate had something else planned for them. What made them drift apart ? will the love between them survive? will they ever meet again? or just would move on in their lives ?

witness their love blossom into a flower and then fade away like crushed leaves





continued from happy birthday


                 long gone 


It has been days since we made a talk and the last words which I heard of you were " I am going from here" , there I stood lost , weak , so fear full that could  not even move my step to stop you and neither did you bother to turn around.
your words echoed in my ears " you are such a selfish person, I should have listen to my parents, it's a huge mistake of mine and regret every moment spend with you in those 4 years."


I waited and I waited some more time but you didn't made any response, back then I made a pledge to myself, of forgetting you forever and letting you out in those puffs of smoke I ignited in 2 minutes.
It pained, I cried and I cried some more all I got was one answer " you cannot forget her, you are not strong enough "
In the quest to keep myself away from your memories ,away from your fragnance, I switched places ,ran out with bad company. Little to my knowledge my efforts went fruitless.
More so, I realized the bitter truth of my life " you are gone, like forever from my life."

you decided to walk away,
without caring for what I wanted.
you took a step ahead,
and left me there spell bounded.

All my pleading gone in vain,
but it never tickled
a nerve in your brain....

The crashing of my heart
didn't  made a sound...
and you didn't bother to turn around.

Moping around your trail,
all of my life..
I discarded the dream
of making you my wife.

Time did pass away,
even when it seemed impossible,
I am losing you with each passing day.

Despite all your rude temper,
I am standing here...
waiting for your return..
but does it really matters to anyone.

5 people noticed.:

Zave said...

God I can't believe this!
I could connect to every word of the verses.
Well written once again.
:)

Anangkr said...

To say the least,i felt the same when i visited your blog few month back... :-)

Coronet Blue said...

Hey there,

Thank you for stopping by my blog! This poem has such intense emotions. I've never been through heartbreak but I can still get a glimpse of what it's like. Good job on the imagery and emotions in this poem, though I'd like to point out-watch your tenses:)

sm said...

beautifully written

Anonymous said...

"There are definitely lots of details like that to require into consideration. Which is a excellent position to carry up. I provide the thoughts above as common inspiration but plainly you'll find questions like the a single you bring up exactly where the most essential factor will likely be operating in truthful beneficial faith. I don?t know if very best practices have emerged all around issues like that, but I'm certain that your work is obviously recognized like a fair sport. Anyway, in my language, there aren't significantly excellent supply like this."

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://signedbaseball.info

Also welcome you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails