Saturday, September 18, 2010

the incomplete story.(3)

Aryan and Udita were in love with each other, Love as seen in plays, as pure and intense as it ever could be.Both of them wanted to get married one day, nothing could ever stop them from loving each other.

But fate had something else planned for them. What made them drift apart ? will the love between them survive? will they ever meet again? or would  just  move on in their lives ??


witness their love blossom into a flower and then fade away like crushed leaves.....




continued from long gone

                     

                                going away


                               in my memories you seem so near,
                              but when I open my eyes why do you always disappear.??

the wind kept brushing away his face, it was getting difficult for him to keep his eyes open.The bus was travelling way too fast but he looked lost in his own world....
" I just need you now...." the song expressed his present state, though it didn't mattered as the person concerned wasn't listening to any of the two.
Travelling in bus brought back memories, memories which were enough to made him go mad in the past four months , memories from which he had been fighting with all his strength but kept loosing it every single time.,memories which made him smile a few months ago, was now nothing short of just torture.


*            *             *             *              *                *                *

" where are you ? " she enquired.
"hmm..just 5 minutes more I will be there." I replied.
"O.K, I just called to say that I have a surprise for you."
" surprise ?? what is it...??? " this statement came as a surprise itself,
"oho, just wait for few minutes ,you would see itself. "
" fine." I ended the call.
as I walked few paces ahead I saw her, with her hair open she looked absolutely fabulous and this was the surprise for me.
"so, how do I look ?? "
*          *             *


he woke up with the splash of rain at his face, breaking up the thoughts.
"where did the rain came from?? it was almost sunny few minutes ago.Weather in this part of india is surely unpredictable .."
Moved by the images he saw in his mind, all he felt was helplessness.
"how do I get over you dear, how??
you said every thing would be fine in a matter of months, it has not been the case."

                                   trying to get over you,I failed in my attempt.
                                   deep in my heart ,I remember you with each passing scent.
                                   listen to me ,listen to me for once what I  want to say,
                                   you are my life, please don't leave me this way.


he had tried every possible way to get over his love but all he got was more and more pain.

                                      I wish I could tell you how I felt,
                                      when you moved over me.
                                     You said it gave you happiness,
                                    but you didint realized
                                    you were blaming my love instead.

                                     I wish I could make you believe,
                                       for all that I did was pure.
                                     our relation did had a start
                                 but why didint it lasted longer.?

                                   I wish I could tell,
                              how I dreamt of you night and day,
                               losing you is not what I wanted.
                             but I had to accept all these,
                                as my wish was not granted.

                                     You said theres more to life than me,
                                 I wish I could tell you
                                 there are vacant spaces in my life,
                                    without you......





5 people noticed.:

Insignia said...

Wow!! The emotions are so strong.

I was moved reading these lines. Keep it up!! It was wonderful and yes incomplete :-)

sm said...

nice
emotional story

Anangkr said...

@insignia. Thanks for the compliment. :-)
i am glad you liked my story.

@sm. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

That was beautifully penned ..Actuall to be honest , when I saw the title , it was bit angry because one of the mt story had had same title , but when I read yours , I realized that this was the perfect title you could come up with ! And the poems in between made me attach to the story more ! :)

Anangkr said...

@dreamy girl - Aww!I never knew that, it just came up in my mind so I wrote. :)
glad you liked it, thanks for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails