Saturday, November 5, 2011

Perpetual Journey #2


READ THE 1st part here


It's hard for me to handle everything and they are getting on my nerves. I never thought I would have to be this responsible, acting like a senior member of the family. I mean I am just 17. But then, I can’t let mom handle everything alone either.  
That’s life; it makes you bleed to posses the things you crave for.

In my case I just wanted a little happiness, a company to divert all the sorrows around; I was living a life of solitude here.


High school would starting tomorrow; this being the only route to my escape, it will keep me occupied. My mom and I were picking up the lost pieces of our lives. Though the process was tough but we were the only support for each other........

to read more, click HERE

1 people noticed.:

Someone is Special said...

sad, let your school life remove the stress in your life.. on to next..

Someone is Special

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails