Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's your birthday.



Another year passed away and I couldn’t hear your voice, though I am happy and that I know you would enjoy your day today.

 I still remember the first time I had wished you; it brought happiness to both of us, for we were tied with the threads of love. 

But today those laces are broken and we lie miles apart. It haunts me; this situation proved a hell of a task for me to handle.

Your absence tore my piece of happiness, though I have lost a great but I guess it will never get notice. 

Winter has set in and with it brought back your memories; the smell of your cold cream, those endless marathons of talks under quilt, the silence of the night while we were busy making castle of dreams, the chilliness of the evenings when I used to arrive at your place…they still give me Goosebumps.  

Happy Birthday dear, (this time it is all more special for diwali happens to be on 26th as well.)



All those nights and days spend together…
I could not have asked for anything better.
They made me sing, they made me laugh.
together we left the world around...

I will remember you every morning,
with a smile on my face…
somewhere you would be having the same.
every time you would feel me.
crossing your lane.

3 people noticed.:

WritingsForLife said...

Aww... that is so sweet. I hope whoever the person is, knows :-)

Writing Buddha said...

I hope she will hear your wish.

Someone is Special said...

very romantic birthday wish.. I wish she should hear your wish.. Best of Luck..

PS: Thank you so much for your constant encouragement and feedback... Happy Man..

Someone is Special

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails