Thursday, October 20, 2011

betrayed




Imagine a situation when you wait for a friend to get in contact with, after may be….1 month! And you have tons of talk to share, few tears to be exchanged ….and MAY BE you are expecting same (or remotely close to that) from the other side as well.

But damn! It didn’t turn that way, neither from your side and ofcource, it would be useless to mention the other end!

I felt defeated, cheated and betrayed.

Let me tell you about this friend- she’s a girl, (and committed, NO not with me), we studied together in same school since kinder garden and we haven’t met for …….3 years. Thanks, to her busy schedule
.
Now, we are sort of…… phone friends!!  New term?? Or may be not! Oh, I forgot to mention I am in Kolkata and she’s in Delhi.

Now coming back to my dismay, it usually happens that she ignores my talks.....but this time it was heights!!

 The conversations didn’t lasted few minutes and she fell asleep in between one, ignored some of my comments.....and all this was after she forgot my birthday. Ignore wishing, I had to make her remember that she forgot.

Here are some of the conversations : 

S(friend) - how are you?

A- I am doing good, started blogging again.

S - good hai...so missed me idiot?

A- No, not at all, who gave you this misconception. I was too busy to think about you.

S- ya , ya ...who am I ? 

A- there you go, now you get the point.!

S - oh ho ! New English terms! great.

A - you know, I am a writer....

S- chal na...I know you in and out...writer! huh!

A- ahem, ahem. you know nothing of me inside..!

S - kutte ! pervert. !

A - what? I am just removing your misconceptions...
.............


And now I think I am doing a little injustice to the proposed title. 

Giving a title to every post becomes so hectic, and that too when you are writing with literary nothing on your mind. 
Anyways I am empty with whatever I had, saw zindagi na milegi dobara. Ya, NOW. Was sort of busy, past three months. And I am glad I manged time for that. :)


.                                                                   -----X----









0 people noticed.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails