Monday, June 7, 2010

RAJNITI





Well, I am not copying Prakash Jha’s movie here. But, yes I did watch his movie today..


My siblings were pressing me that it would be a fantastic one, but I

had a firm feeling that I am not going to watch this one, as

I dislike politics.

But, fate had a different scene for me.

I saw 4-5 promos of it back to back (on 9 Xm), and suddenly

I felt of giving it a try, called my friends right at that moment

And there we were on Sunday afternoon at the 'box office' of FAME DHANBAD

With a surprise in hand for all four of us, the movie was going houseful…

Somehow we did manage to get the tickets,

I did like the movie to some extent. With nothing in my hands to do

these days, I enjoyed it, not that I had a choice.


Ranbir kapoor was fabulous like always, the other cast members were good in

their self as well.

My favorite dialog being “Karara jawab milega, karara jawab milega” :)

Few of the songs were also nice.



I would definitely recommend all of you to have a try, if you don’t have anything much more important to do.


1 people noticed.:

redchutni said...

nice that u watched it but i may question dat der were no full version songs...bad!!!
but for me as a political sc student liked d movie a lot.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails