Friday, June 11, 2010

PLACES LEFT BEHIND



Today when I was returning from the market, I saw the stationary shop, with which
I was very much familiar. As a kid I used to visit it 4-5 times a week, but now things
have   changed.
I don’t need to buy any of those little things, infact I hardly go there, these days.
I still remember all of the workers, I am sure some remembered me as well.
A few new ones and some of them have left the job.
Despite these years it still remains the first choice of all students in this area.
All my childhood I have purchased my things from there itself. The thing that used
To bother me in those days was that, it remained close on Sundays. And
I used to feel the desire to buy some important stuff on that day itself.
I still think the owner should open it on Sundays as well, I believe kids like me
Do exist now also. (But I am not a kid anymore)
Walking a few steps more I came to my bus stop or I should say this used to my
Bus stop. But not anymore, I still see kids wearing those white uniforms and waiting
Eagerly. My god how much I used to wish that ‘the bus should not come today’ at exams times. But as usual my wish never got fulfilled.

After a month or so I will be leaving this place to join my college. The things
That will be left behind will be these places. The places where I had spend my
Childhood, the places where I simply loved to go, (although I must admit I used
To hate them, but yes I love them today.)
They have definitely left some marks in my life, and there will be many more such in future. I just hope I would hold them forever in my life.

0 people noticed.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails