Friday, January 7, 2011

Alone




Looking at the stars above,
silently they lie,
on the huge bed,
stretched like a black dot
 in the sky.


And never caring for 
what's fishing around,
twinkling at everyone
back at the ground.

Yet surrounded  by many,
and I can't separate one out.



Wish I had friends in that numbers,
defeating my woes,
instead of roaming
like a lone soul in the timber.



But here I lie below,
solitude on the shore.

Crying with the face down.
My arms wrapped around,
with no one on the place to console.


I wish of a friend to blunt out.
I wish I had forgiven them all.



Loneliness was the last thing, I wanted on earth
but when is life fair to us.?

This too shall pass,I patted myself,
closing my eyes
out of sheer laziness.
Preparing for the violent night ahead.

.

4 people noticed.:

Zave said...

You know, I too have felt that I am lonely, devoid of friends.
But its not 'cause of their absence, but 'cause we sometimes go into our cave too deep to realize there are those who are waiting for us outside, our friends
:)
By the way, nice one.

WritingsForLife said...

Ah, I know how that is.

Someone is Special said...

Wow! Nicely versed.. Love your style in this..

Someone is Special

Anangkr said...

@zave - I know what you are saying.But these are just lines with some rhymes, I seldom allow them to take control of myself. :)

@ S.I.S - thanks. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails