Tuesday, December 28, 2010

me myself and I. (3)

few points for 29th dec.


#1 - this post resulted from my boredom of 3 days.  X(


#2 - I had a quiet day today(I mean yesterday); as I placed myself in front of the T.v for the whole afternoon. 


#3 - India is playing its 2nd Test match with S.africa , and 3rd day had lots of action. The results would be decided today, I am keeping my fingers crossed , hope India would get the rest 7 wickets.  :)


#4 - It has been ages since we have won a Test Match on their soil.


#5 -  Enough of cricket, lets move the topic.


#6 - Its two in the morning, and am in NO mood to sleep. Don't ask me the reason because I don't know myself  :-??


#7 - My sis is going mad these days, doing all sorts of crazy things. More so because of her upcoming birthday which happens to be on 2nd jan.


#8 - She invited me for her surprise birthday party.  :))


#9 - Her board exams are approaching; God save her!!


#10 - Currently I reading  "P.S.. I Love you " .


#11 -  I have shifted my interests from Indian authors to foreign ones; Cecelia Ahern and Nicholas Sparks topping the list.


#12 - I saw 'BaND Baja Baraat' few days ago, and it was quite good :)>- at least it didn't bored me. 


#13 - The music is also bearable.


#14 - I wrote a poem today,( I mean yesterday) it's like, still incomplete but atleast I jolted down few words together. I am happy for that. 


#15 - Me and my father share clothes ; means if he buys some clothes from  market and if goes short in size is handed over to me. 


#16 - Thats not sharing I guess.  8->


#17 - But one can not expect vice versa.   :))


#18 - I don't like my friends here;in my home town. I would soon break my friendship with them.  :(


#19 - Nowadays my time passes away with novels, t.v , blogs and some reading work.....


#20 - ah ! its over.  Again not to mention, the title is taken from one of Akon's song. C Ya... B-)




                                                               ----------x-----------

2 people noticed.:

Shriti said...

bahahaha nice :D

lol@ your sis invited you to her surprise birthday party :D :D :P

Anonymous said...

your words are amazing and felt within ,like reading


http://soulwanderingsoul.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails